It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And no, I’m not talking about Christmas. I’m talking about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale which kicked off on July 17! For those who aren’t familiar, it’s a sale where you receive discounts on some of the most well-known designers like Tory Burch, Ted Baker, Hunter, and more! Those who are Nordstrom card members were able to shop a little earlier, however the sale opened to EVERYONE yesterday. It’s Nordstrom’s biggest sale of the year and I wanted to share with you the items that I’m coveting.
1) Topshop Stripe Midi Skirt (Sale: $79.90)— What I like about this skirt is the fact that it has multiple uses. You can wear this skirt in the office with a white collared shirt and some pumps or you can wear it out to dinner on a date or with friends. It’s so versatile. Their is a matching top (Stripe Crop Top (Sale: $43.90). I could definitely see myself pairing this with a pair of strappy sandals and a floppy hat for a more casual and relaxed look!
2) Sperry ‘Saltwater’ Waterproof Rain Boot (Sale: $79.90)— I’m a college student and when you’re in college you see a lot of the same people every day, and you see trends come to life. This past school year I witnessed EVERYONE and their mother wearing these boots, but every time I would go to order them they would be back-ordered for like 2 gazillion years. These are nice for all sorts of weather rain or snow. These boots are perfect for the college student simply because we have to walk to class, no matter what the weather. With these, I’m certain that my feet will be protected.
3) Halogen ‘Olson’ Pointy Toe Studded T-strap Flat (Sale: $59.90)— THESE!!! You know, I love all the top designers, but lets be real, I’m a college student on a college student budget and when I saw these Valentino-look-a-like-flats, I was sold. They’re a non-traditional way to wear a flat and the studs on it give the shoe a bit of ‘umph.’ I love these and can’t wait to have these in my wardrobe!
4) BP ‘Ipso Facto’ 50mm Sunglasses (Sale: $12.00)— Right now, I’m loving the cat eye shaped frames. I believe that anyone can pull them off, you’ve just gotta find the right cat eye frame for you. When I saw that these were only 12 bucks I was ecstatic. Also, the tortoise shell with the gold detailing give these frames a fun yet sophisticated look.
5) Kate Spade New York Glitter Stud Earrings (Sale: $24.90)— I love Kate Spade she is one of my favorite designers simply because her products are so different. She isn’t afraid to use weird characters and of course GLITTER. These earrings are for the female who still has that little girl inside of her. And with three different color options I’m sure you’ll be able to find the inner little girl in you!
6) Mario Badescu ‘Glowing Complexion’ Kit (Sale: $39.00)— Skincare NEVER goes on sale and I have always wanted to try Mario Badescu products, so this purchase was a match-made in heaven. My friend, Jen, uses his face lotion and she had nothing but good reviews.
7) Clarisonic ‘Mia 2- Mod Floral’ Skin Cleansing System (Sale: $119.20)— Like I said before, skincare products never go on sale and this cutely designed Clarisonic is right up my alley ;).
8) Kate Spade New York ‘Cedar Street – Monday’ Crossbody Bag (Sale: $98.90)— You know I was thinking this bag is perfect for a night on the town and will fit all the essentials; lip gloss, iPhone 6, feminine products, and anything else that is a necessity for the night. This bag would also be great for travel!
9) Jeffery Campbell ‘Rodillo-Hi’ Wedge Sandal ($144.95)— These babies are not even a part of the sale but I had to pay homage to these lovelies. All I can say is… ADORABLE and would go with just about anything.
10) Tory Burch ‘Miller’ Flip Flop ($195.00)— These aren’t in the sale either, but I love the simplicity of these sandals. And who doesn’t love Tory Burch?!
11) BP. Floppy Straw Look Hat ($22.00 online exclusive)— Any chance that I get to look cute all while protecting my skin from the sun is okay in my book!
12) MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Posey’ Espadrille Wedge Sandal (Sale: $89.90)— These wedges are perfect for day or night and I love the color of them making it easy to pair with just about any outfit!
I believe this is it for my favorites. I will be vacationing in Barbados in a couple weeks and a vacation isn’t complete without some new duds! I hope you enjoyed reading and let me know in the comments what’s on your wishlist.